The concept of ALL-ON 4 or 6 implants as for the Straumann® Pro Arch is based on a fixed rehabilitation of removed/missing teeth by means of immediate placement and loading of four or six dental implants with a provisional fixed bridge. This requires a careful and comprehensive treatment planning procedure encompassing CBCT radiography, sophisticated surgical procedures, and laboratory stages converting the provisional bridge to the final full-arch prosthesis.
Based on the recent scientific literature reviews, it has been concluded that only two 2 appropriately placed posterior respective anterior implants are deemed to adequately support a fixed prosthesis and to avoid the need for undertaking any major bone grafting procedures (Mericske-Stern and Worni, 2014).
Straumann offers a comprehensive portfolio for the treatment of edentulous patients – a task that often remains a challenge considering the expectations and clinical limitations involved. Here, we can help you by evaluating and offering the right solution – be it removable or fixed restorations and straightforward or advanced indications.
- Patient-centric Freely chooses the treatment based on the specific indication and the patient’s needs, preferences and financial situation.
- Peace of mind Trust in outstanding materials that deliver high performance, strength, and longevity.
- Practice growth Combine broad treatment options with comprehensive patient communication and practice development tools to foster your practice growth. Please refer to the following link from the Straumann official patient site for further insight into the restorative solutions for edentulous patients:
Please refer to the following links from the Straumann official patient site in order to access dental implant patient brochures and videos about the following subjects:
1. A solution for everybody:
2. Procedures from diagnosis to aftercare:
3. Main benefits:
- Reduced treatment complexity
- Immediate function and aesthetics
- Clinical long-term success
- High patient comfort
4. Other frequently asked questions: