WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
- Patients with dental fear or phobia and anxiety would benefit from London Specialist Dentist (LSD) relaxed clinical environment, as well as our in-house psychologist to address their emotional and dental concerns.
- LSD welcomes self-referring new patients as well as referrals from our esteemed professional colleagues.
- LSD has designed each surgery room for enhanced patient comfort and offers a scheme to provide a consistent 24-hour emergency service.
- All our patients at LSD are provided with digitalized diagnostic tools and treatment technologies to reach professional excellence offered by our team members.
- To emanate your natural and harmonic smile, LSD employs the latest digitalized technology and outcome simulation to design a smile-line that harmonizes your oral and facial geometry.
- LSD applies implements fully computerized technologies for both treatment planning and execution of orthodontics and implant dentistry.
- LSD applies Digital Smile Design software in advanced cosmetic dentistry to provide our patients with an insight into their smile potential, followed by a well-planned smile design.
- To reduce the treatment and healing time, the combination of in-house laboratory services and digitalized soft-ware planning enable LSD to offer same-day full- arch rehabilitation as well as a single implant-supported tooth.
- To ensure the highest quality, longevity and lifetime warranty of dental implant materials, LSD uses premium Starumann® implant systems.
- Being committed to long term patient care, LSD offers a 3-year warranty on all laboratory work.
- With the advent of low-dose Cone-Beam Computer Tomography (CBCT), LSD offers our patients Guided Implant Surgery which allows precise treatment planning and implant positioning with minimal surgical complication and healing time.
- Complimentary 15-minute information & advice visits are offered to new patients to enhance their understanding and knowledge about the dental specialist fields of implantology, cosmetic dentistry, periodontology, and orthodontics and Invisalign® they may benefit from. Should patients choose to undergo a further oral examination, a complete full–mouth investigation will be performed, including low-dose cone-beam CT, photographs, intraoral scanning, smile design so that the indicated treatment options can be a discussed and the ideal treatment plan can be developed in the best interest of the patient.
- Complimentary 30-minute examination & consultation visits for specialist or comprehensive dental treatments will be continuously offered to our registered patients to enhance their understanding and knowledge about the possible treatment options to improve their oral health.